Abstracting and Indexing
Scopus, Chemical Abstracts, CAB abstracts, Hinari, Global Health, EBSCO Publishing's Electronic Databases, Summon by serial solutions, Abstracts on Hygiene and Communicable Diseases, Proquest, Tropical Diseases Bulletin, Open j-Gate, Google Scholar, Science Central, Ulrich's Periodicals Directory, Scimago Journal Ranking, AYUSH Research Portal, Geneva Foundation for Medical Education and Research, ABC Chemistry, Biblioteca, Necker, Academic Journals Database, Index Copernicus, InfoTrac Custom & Academic Onefile (Gale), Index Medicus for South-East Asia Region (IMSEAR), CNKI scholar.
Editor in Chief
Prof. Srinivas MutalikContact editor
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science (JAPS) is a monthly, international, open access, journal dedicated to various disciplines of pharmaceutical and allied sciences. JAPS publishes manuscripts (Original research and review articles Mini-reviews, Short communication) on original work, either experimental or theoretical in the following areas;
- • Pharmaceutics & Biopharmaceutics
- • Novel & Targeted Drug Delivery
- • Nanotechnology & nanomedicine
- • Pharmaceutical chemistry
- • Pharmacognosy & Ethnobotany
- • Phytochemistry
- • Pharmacology & Toxicology
- • Pharmaceutical Biotechnology & Microbiology
- • Pharmacy practice & Hospital Pharmacy
View all aims & scope
ONLINE FIRST | READ MORE
CURRENT ISSUE | January, 2022
PAST ISSUES | READ MORE
|Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP): 0.761|
|SCImago Journal Rank (SJR): 0.286|
|CiteScore Rank: 33/67|
- JAPS is approved by UGC.
- All the contents published in JAPS are archived in Portico, which provides permanent digital archiving for scholarly journals.
- COPE Guidelines for Peer Reviewers.
- JAPS follows the ICMJE's Recommendations for the Conduct, Reporting, Editing and Publication of Scholarly Work in Medical Journals.
- Reviewers invited in the following subject areas; Pharmacy Practice, Pharmacology, Medicinal Chemistry.
- Forthcoming thematic issue: Vaccine Hesitancy- A Crucial Threat to World Public Health
Guest Editor: Dr. Roy Rillera Marzo
[Download issue description]
- Special Issue on 'Current Trends in Pharmaceutical Microbial Biotechnology for Sustainable Developments' [Download issue description]
Most viewed articles
view all most viewed articles